We Help You Focus on the Right Things.
Retirement plan fiduciaries must understand their responsibilities with regard to the operations of the plan. First and foremost, the fiduciaries must have a process designed to operate the plan in a prudent manner that is in the best interests of the plan participants. To do this, we help plan sponsors by introducing a formalized review procedure that covers all aspects of the plan, including:
- Periodic plan operations review
- Full, understandable fee disclosure
- Quarterly investment review in conjunction with the plan’s independent investment advisor
- Legislative changes/updates
- Required plan amendments
- Participant communications and education